Viennese Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe
It was here, many centuries ago, that coffee first grew wild, and this is the bean capable of igniting a worldwide passion for coffee. Full bodied and aromatic with good acidity, its flavor is mildly winey with a surprising, sweet finish. Slightly darker roasting adds a lingering spiciness. Tasting Notes: Floral notes, caramel, black tea
- Certification: Organic, Fair Trade, Kosher
- Co-op: Oromia Coffee Farmers Coop Union
- Region: Yirgacheffe, Oromia Regional State
- Process: Washed Process. Sun Dried.
- Elevation: 1,550 – 2,200 meters