French Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe
It was here, many centuries ago, that coffee first grew wild, and this is the bean capable of igniting a world wide passion for coffee. Full bodied and deeply aromatic with good acidity and a sweet finish. Roasting to a French Roast, the midpoint of our dark roasts, adds a bittersweet spiciness. Tasting Notes: Caramelized sugar, cocoa, black tea
- Certification: Organic, Fair Trade, Kosher
- Co-op: Oromia Coffee Farmers Coop Union
- Region: Yirgacheffe, Oromia Regional State
- Process: Washed Process. Sun Dried.
- Elevation: 1,550 – 2,200 meters